The conditions of usege of the web site
1. General conditions
Prevádzkovateľom webového sídla https://kukuza.sk a osobných údajov je právnická osoba:
Zuzana Chalupovej 8, 851 07 Bratislava
ID: 52 089 151
The company is registered in the commercial register of District court Bratislava L, Section: Sro,
Company number: 133043/B
Contact details: email@example.com,
(hereinafter referred to as the "operator")
Webovým sídlom https://kukuza.sk sa rozumejú aj podstránky a iné stránky sociálnych sietí (ďalej len „stránka“). Služby na stránke nie sú adresované osobám mladším ako 16 rokov. Podmienkou využívania služieb na stránkach je bezvýhradný súhlas užívateľa s týmito podmienkami; v prípade, ak užívateľ s podmienkami nesúhlasí, nie je oprávnený služby využívať.
These conditions inform the user:
– on the conditions of processing of personal data in accordance with the directly applicable REGULATION of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND of the COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27. April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing directive 95/46/EC (the general regulation on data protection) and law no 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendment and supplementation of certain acts,
351/2011 Coll. on electronic communications as amended by later regulations.
2. The principle of the protection of personal data
The operator complies with all conditions of protection of personal data and inform affected persons of their rights.
Principles to the processing of personal data:
The operator shall be governed in accordance with the čl. 5 of the general data protection regulation and article 6 to 12 of the law on protection of personal data when processing personal data the following principles
– legality, fairness and transparency: personal data processed only in a lawful manner, fairly and transparently in relation to the person concerned,
– purpose limitation: personal data are collected on a specifically designed, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes, the further processing may happen only for archival purposes in the public interest, for the purposes of scientific or historical research or statistical purposes in accordance with article 89 sec. 1všeobecného data protection regulation
– minimization of data: personal data shall be obtained only adequately, relevant and limited to the extent which is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
– accuracy: the operator takes measures to ensure that from the point of view of the purpose of improperly processed data is immediately deleted or corrected (updated)
– minimizing retention: the operator stores the personal data in a form which permits identification of data subjects the most until it is necessary for the purposes for which personal data are processed
– integrity and confidentiality: the operator processes personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection from unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
– responsibilities: operator is responsible for compliance with the principles of the processing of personal data and is obliged to the compliance with the principles of the processing of personal data, on request, demonstrate to the Office for personal data protection of the Slovak republic
The fundamental rights of the person concerned
The person concerned has in particular the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, right of rectification of personal data, right to deletion of personal data, the right to restriction of processing of personal data, the right to object against the processing of personal data, the right to portability of their personal data, right to withdraw your consent (if consent of the legal basis of the processing), and the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for personal data protection of the Slovak republic firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conditions of the processing when providing the consent of the
If the processing of personal data based on consent of the person concerned, the operator of such consent of the archives during the period of retention.
If the operator applies for the granting of the consent to the processing of personal data the data subject, this consent is distinguished from other facts and is expressed clearly and in an intelligible and easily accessible form.
The person concerned has the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data relating to him or her by email at email@example.com. The operator but expressly points out that revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent before its withdrawal.
3. Principles to the processing of cookies
The usege of cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, which may be an internet browser that is sent when you visit a website and stored on your device (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet). Cookies are saved in a folder for files of your web browser. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate and the date of its inception. When you visit the page, the web browser reloads the cookies and this information is sent back to the website, which originally cookies created. "Cookies" we use, do not cause harm to your computer.
What cookies we use
We use temporary and permanent cookies. The temporary is kept on your device until the page neopustíte. Persistent cookies remain on your device until expiry of their validity or until a manual purge. The period during which the information at google depends on the type of cookies.
Changing the settings for cookies
Offer the vast majority of browsers contains the configuration options settings, e.g. authorization cookies, view cookies, disable all or selected files cookies etc ..
Partners of our site
When you use our site our some of the partners from the field of social media, advertising, and analysis use and cookies that are personalized. But just in case, if you have already granted consent in your browser.